- Stainless steel (for ceramic rolls)
- Phosphorbronze (for chrome rolls)
- Nylon for your printing plates
- Plastic (washable)
- Felt (breathable)
- Skai (durable)
- Longevity of your rolls/sleeves Control over your print process, when keeping your rolls in a good shape. Fast & Flexible, order from stock online through our partner Bicarblast.
Clean your anilox in a safe way. Liquids for daily & periodical cleaning!Clean your anilox in a safe way. Liquids for daily & periodical cleaning!
Features Bioclean Liquids
Apex offers a wide range of cleaning liquids for daily and periodical cleaning of anilox rolls, plates, etc. The liquids are user- and environmentally friendly. Different products are available for Water based inks, UV inks or Solvent based inks.
A mixing device is offered to mix cleaning liquids with water easily. The working method is simple: one hose leads to the container filled with cleaning liquid, while another hose is directly connected to the water supply. By pumping water into the device a suction effect is created. You can mix 1:10 automatically.
The operator- and environmentally friendly method for deep-cleaning anilox rolls.
A total cleaning package engineered and supported by the world’s leading Anilox manufacturer. For the BioJet deep-cleaning procedure, we use Sodium Bicarbonate powder to clean the rolls. Apex has an exclusive co-operation with BicarBlast Eersel/NL for a cleaning service in/out house.
Features BioJet Mechanical equipment for the deep-cleaning of anilox rolls:
- BioJet In-Press for cleaning (in the machine) and Cabinet (outside the machine)
Operator- and environmentally friendly
- Safe way of cleaning anilox rolls without damaging them
- All types of inks, water-, solvent based and UV inks and even 2 – component coatings can be removed.
Benefits BioJet deep-cleaning method:
- Longer lifetime of the rolls
- Always an optimal ink-transfer capacity
- Immediately after cleaning the roll can be installed onto the press (no cooling down needed; no unnecessary long downtime).